YOUR IDEAL PROFILE:
- Production technology and -management (Bachelor or Master degree: mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or manufacturing technology);
- Experienced in the implementation of lean methods in an organization (continuous improvement, 5S, productivity improvement) with formal certification, preferably Six Sigma Black Belt;
- Experienced in the fields of occupational health, environmental protection;
- Experienced in employee training and project management;
- Good P&L knowledge (CapEx planning, ROI, forecast and track impact of measures / projects on P&L);
- Ideally several years work experience as lean coordinator in a production environment;
- Language skills: German, English (both fluently);
- Preparedness to travel globally and open minded towards different work cultures;
- Experienced with data export from ERP systems and proficient Microsoft Office skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN FOCUSES:
- Train and coach employees from the shop floor, the supervisor and the plant management level in the implementation of lean methods;
- Support the production sites in the production data collection (BDE / Shoplogix).
- Lead and execute workshops to implement, maintain and improve the use of the system;
- Conduct audits and derive improvement plans;
- Support the champions in improvement projects;
- Lead or participate in improvement projects while working closely with other departments like operations, SHEQ and engineering;
- Maintain theBest Practice Portal to communicate best practices in the organization;
- Manage operations excellence key projects;
- Further develop the KPI system.
INDUSTRIAL STANDARDIZATION / EQUIPMENT STANDARDIZATION:
- Identify standardization opportunities and evaluate their potential;
- Maintain a standard equipment database;
- Lead or participate in standardization projects and support the engineering department in the roll-out of these standards.
Ben je geïnteresseerd in deze functie of wil je meer weten? Neem dan snel contact met ons op! Nancy van Balkom 06 30526447